Thursday 22 September 2016

๐Ÿ‘ ๐ŸŽ— ⛷ ๐Ÿ… Live Your Life, You Could Remember ๐ŸŽท ๐ŸŽ ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ‡

After Few years, When all our shadows disappeared
The animals inside came out to play with peers
When face to face with all our fears
Learned our lessons through the tears
Made memories we knew would never fade
dont see you in others, you are precious of what have been made

One day my dad tolds me,
"Son, don't let all this skip away"
He took me in his arms, I heard what he said,

"When you get older
Your heart will want to live younger,
Think of me if you not trust me longer"

Enjoy the little life with fun and
make the fun at night with your loved one
could be your love or your friend
that night will never die, live forever till end....

Dad said- One day you have to leave this world behind
So, live a life, you will remember.
Make this life too big, so that people wish to live this forever,
My Dad treats me that way when I was just a child
His touch of affection and that was so mild
there are lovely days and above that those memorable nights,
those nights were still young in everybody's heartz

When clouds start showering blessings below
Light a fire brought your eyes to glow
looking your name over those glittering stars
breezy air floats the fragrance of the flowers
Dad said - Go high far beyond the home,
Don't forsake this life of yours.
I'll guide you home no matter where you are."

So live a life you could remember
You are king your the one you are the owner
so keep this life free from fears, stay with those who really cares
Work hard Every day and enjoy every night
because these night will never die...
will live forever with you and keeps on fly
keep your passion up and live it forever
and live the life you could remember

- thanks with love from UrHarry & inspired from composition of Songwriters
ASH POURNOURI, GABRIEL BENJAMIN, JOHN FELDMANN, JORDAN SUECOF, NICHOLAS FURLONG, TIM BERGLING (Thank to all of you)

No comments:

Post a Comment